Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tuesdays top ten

We took a stroll around Margate, Kent, home to the new Turner Art Gallery (which houses 1, yes only 1, of Turners paintings which I found a tad strange).

I decided to look at Margate through Turners eyes and appreciate the cloudy skies that currently seem to be following me around Britain.

I got a bit bored after a while and started to photograph thinks that took my fancy.

Here goes my top ten photos whilst in Margate......


Purple pumps I found for £8

4 foot letters that I want in my house (hey look Dia, there's your name)


A lovely piece of artwork that has given me my Year 9 project for September!!!!!

My beautiful son and his artwork in the gallery


Erin - a lampost at last, I knew i'd find one sooner or later but had to go to Margate to find one!


Even this dog was queueing up to get into the Turner gallery - I really, really want a dog like this

A Turneresque Margate sky


A colourful cafe


Why won't they let adults on the bouncy slides? I really want to slide like this


And finally, I had to have a go on the swings!


Well that's Margate folks

Hope you too have enjoyed your Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. good find on the sneakers! i love the lit up letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like such a fun place! Haha, I like the dog queueing up. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE those purple sneaks! too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That swing looks scary to me! Perhaps because I hate rollercoasters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name looks so pretty when it's all lit up like that haha (:

    that dog is one of the cutest I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again, I could stare at that dog all day he's so cute!

    And fairground rides Tang, well I'm getting far too old they just make me very I'll.

    Hope you are both well, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, lovely lamp post! Sorry you had to go so far to find one! (and that I haven't been round to visit all week until now... I blame the madness of back-to-school!)

    I agree with Jozenl. The purple shoes are fab.

    ReplyDelete