Tuesday 23 August 2011

surfing in Norfolk

A week without my laptop and the ability to upload photos is very, very frustrating.

I have my iPhone so am able to take peeks into all the blogs I follow and surf through but thus little phone won't let me upload photos so I'm sticking to surfing.

No surfing in the sea as it is rather chilly!

Have enjoyed simply chilling in a caravan, Jacob enjoying himself with his cousins in another caravan and sat listening to the rain pounding and the occasional pigeon running across the roof. Takes me back to holidaying as a child. We were very inventive with a pack of cards, felt tips and scraps of paper.

Any suggestions for indoor activities in a confined space welcome!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm the worst when stuck inside. I just watch tv!!! Maybe some crafting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. movie marathons? video games? i'm with Tang on the crafting as well. i like sitting with a hot mug of tea and reading when i'm stuck inside :)

    to answer your question from my post: i used a canon rebel 350D and 50mm 1.8 lens, nothing special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah schucks, I feel for you! at least you have your iPhone!!! it's a life saver :)

    ReplyDelete