Tuesday 16 August 2011

odd day

Cleaning, shopping, watching the handyman put up new gate, blogging, helping Jacob with a new magic trick, looking through photos and taking some peppermint creams for our lovely neighbours children to sample. I have never seen chocolate travel round a face so quickly!

Got distracted looking through photos - which can occupy a lot of my time.

Off to visit my folks in a few days. They now live in Sheringham, have for almost 20 years and these are some of the things that Jacob loves about visiting (and me too).

Playing with cousins on the beach

The best Icecream parlour in town


Arcades

Winning petty cash (and I mean petty)

10 penny falls

Family picnics on the beach


And of course Nana and Grandad
(Mum will slap my hands showing this photo, it's an old photo that I really love but she hates. Mum and Dad actually look younger now and Jacob looks much, much older).

Full of sniffles (cold possibly coming on)
Am off to make some zzzzzzz's

Thanks for looking in.
Food to come

2 comments:

  1. awe looks like so much fun! and that ice cream shop looks so quaint! thanks for the jamming tips too! it's on my to do list for today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a FUN day rather than odd! :) I could go for some yummy ice cream!

    ReplyDelete