Thursday 11 August 2011

pours of rain

The heavens opened whilst on the allotment and soaked to the bone I have returned home wanting to look through my photos of moths and butterflies from the museum to get some ideas for my artwork. A butterfly landed on my brussel sprouts and caught my eye. If it wasn't raining so much I would have got my camera out and snapped away.




I love the colours, shapes, shadows and the little hints of writing.   Mmmm some ideas to play with. I'm off to have a look a the photos I took in the Saatchi Gallery last month.

And when the rain stops I will get back to sorting those beds out for the allotment (soooo easily distracted..................is this typical of Capricorns or of women in general or 4o somethings or everyone? Or is it really just me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment