Wednesday 10 August 2011

My favourite Jam

I remembered today the jam I went completely mad over 2 Christmases ago and when I did a bit of research to find out where I could get some more (The shop where I bought my supply from is only there at Christmas time) as I have run out I realised that it's made just nearby to where I live - YAHOO




It is by far the best Jam/jelly I think I have ever tasted and it goes with everything chicken, turkey, cheese, veg sticks, halloumi................endless list.

Take a look at Clippy's website to see all the other products that she makes. There are some fantastic recipes too. Look them up in 'Preserving the Nation' - Recipes.  One I am going to try out is Toffee Apple Jam.

1 comment:

  1. man oh man! I do love me some good jelly!!! have you tried nutella??? that is simply delish!

    ReplyDelete