Wednesday 17 August 2011

left to chance

Today was left to chance, no decisions about what we had to do or should do. We simply just plodded on with our day and left everything to chance.

And why? Because the sun finally came out and we felt summery at last



 I caught him on camera swinging past the two posts


 a big cloud stuck out of his head like white candy floss


my two favourite colours appeared together

a shadow - yahoo the sun must be out!

a cloud with a silver lining

lush fresh fruit from a chance visit to the allotment

It's really nice when it's sunny isn't it!

And a big sunny hello to my lovely, lovely  little brother in Canada who has just had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out and is, apparently, looking a bit Marlon Brando 'ish 

"HOPE YOU FEEL OK STE, LOVE YOU LOADS, TAKE GOOD CARE"



5 comments:

  1. what lovely photos!!!

    oh! you have family in Canada?! I'm Canadian eh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jozen, yep I have a little brother in Vancouver - beautiful place. Loved our visit some years back.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he's feeling better by now!

    I like to leave a sunny day to chance... to end up at the park or the beach and just enjoy the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures therese!
    I really like the shadow photo
    and that fresh fruit looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete