Saturday 27 August 2011

Cloud extravaganza

Ain't no sunshine but plenty of dramatic clouds on my hols. Here then is a small collection of  my 'could it be any cloudier' photos.


Can anyone beat my cloudy holiday photos? 












And yes we most certainly did through it back in - no animals were hurt in the taking of these photos!

Just a few to show you we did in fact have a most fantastic time away with the folks....



Mum loves the carousel


And Dad (at 76) loves to beat his Grandchildren at anything!


Jacob loves slides


and spinny things...


anything that swings....


eating icecream with his cousins


and of course digging in the sand



We had a great holiday!

So, tell me, can you beat my cloudy holiday pictures?
Has anyone else had dark skies and rain for the whole of last week too?









2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos. What a perfect holiday and a great way to wind down to the end of summer. My kids can't wait for the fall fair, just a few weeks away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like you are having tons of fun!
    I need a vacation a.s.a.p.

    ReplyDelete