Saturday 10 September 2011

a little surprise for Mum and Dad

My lovely Mum and Dad have just joined the world of the internet and I think they won't mind when I say they are going to be Super Silver Surfers.

Welcome to my blog Mum and Dad (I've asked Mum to come have a look at what I get up to in my spare time).


I love this photo! This is my Mum aged 20 in Liverpool back in the 50's.
I remember this pram really well and rode on the front, baby brother inside and big sister walking alongside.
That'll be my eldest brother in the pram.


And this is Dad who is hopefully going to surf the net as well as he rides a bicycle

Hope you'll become followers and leave me some comments now and again. Don't worry about how to do it all, I'll instruct you as you get used to using the laptop.

For now though Mum and Dad, just pop into my blog now and again and have a read.

Love ya xxx

2 comments:

  1. OMG Therese! how cute of you mum and dad! and i am so in love with the photo of your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure my Mum and Dad will love seeing this comment,

    Thanks Jozen that's really lovely of you!

    ReplyDelete