Saturday 10 September 2011

idea

I work with many talented cooks, far far better than I and not only that but I work on the corridor alongside the Food Technology department and the smells that come into my room from there sometimes simply make me hungry.

I am going to invite my work colleagues to become a 'Guest Chef' on my blog and try to post one a week. As the hubby is now intrigued about the blog and has already asked today if his meal is on yet, I shall ask him to continue to contibute to as a guest chef.

Actually if anyone would like to send a recipe and photos I'll make you a guest chef too.

I should have been cooking some carrot cookies from Dia's blog 'The Sugar Slut' on Thursday but got mad busy with work so will be cooking them tomorrow and posting the results. They look delicious and i really want to know what carrots taste like in cookies.

Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. great idea! i love cooking although i don't have any special recipes of my own. i'll keep my eye on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete