Friday 30 September 2011

Heatwave

After reading lots of blogs about moving gently into autumn, saying goodbye to summer, we here in England, Wales and a little of Scotland are experiencing most bizarrely

A HEATWAVE.



It is exceptionally hot, 29 degrees centigrade. It has been lovely, very lovely. The summer we didn't have.

I can't quite believe we are about to enter October and it is the hottest it has been this year.

That Christmas feeling I was getting has gone! I am now hankering after a long tall cool drink, sitting outside at 7.30pm in the dark but in sweltering heat.

How bizarre! What is going on with the weather.

How about everyone else, anything bizarre to report? Any weather like this elsewhere in the world?

4 comments:

  1. I wish I were there! I miss summer already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really nice here about 70 degrees

    ReplyDelete
  3. we got summer VERY late... like august... but fall seems to be right on time.

    enjoy your unexpected summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it is chilly here already... would be nice to have some lingering summer.

    ReplyDelete