Sunday 25 September 2011

Keep gettin that Christmas feeling

Found a most wonderful site whilst surfing round blogs and sites the other night.
http://www.re-foundobjects.com/

You must take a look, such fantastic objects, vintage fabrics, lovely things for the kitchen and i've got my eye on a glass 'skull' salt and pepper set for a friends secret santa gift. I know she will adore them.
I've been looking for some of these things for such a long time.
Have ordered and received them and they have gone into a cupboard with the rest of the Christmas decorations, but not until I took a couple of photos and checked out where I was going to put them in the lounge.
They are HUGE

I bought 3 large and 1 medium sized.




Can't wait to see what they look like at Christmas time.

2 comments:

  1. I've started pinning Christmas pictures on Pinterest! I just can't help myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank goodness it isn't just me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete