Saturday 17 September 2011

addicted to Christmas

Help, I think i'm watching Christmas films earlier this year than ever before.

I have 'Christmas Carol/Scrooge' in every conceivable film/animation going - honestly! and I recently ordered the version with Jim Carey in from amazon this week (watched it in 3d at the cinema when it first came out). It arrived today, I put it aside to save until closer to Christmas but by 4pm it was burning holes in the back of my head begging me to watch it.  So I did, we did, Jacob and I. He fell asleep but I watched it to the end.

Love it! I'm a Christmas addict. I even came downstairs and booked our tickets to go to have a good old sing along on Christmas eve at a brilliant music venue in Manchester with a fantastic Orchestra.

I think, thanks to Mum and Dad, that I enjoyed Christmas so much as a child that I love that time of year so much now.

A big saddo? maybe, but you'll never hear bah humbug from me!

3 comments:

  1. oooh! i LOVE christmas too! i have already started brainstorming christmas gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sentimental too! Lots of movies make me cry. But Christmas movies make me happy! I have to admit I love the movie Elf...so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elf is an absolute classic, it makes me cry with laughing so much!

    ReplyDelete